Saturday, September 26

Tuffy Tooth

I-Yi-Yi, have I not posted anything since Monday? Well, it's been a wearing week. On Wednesday, I went to the dentist to get some work done and lost the co-pay roulette. It was either going to be two fillings ($250) or one filling and one crown ($950). Well, what was I going to do with that $700 anyway?Also, Beebo and I watched several Hallowe'en movies: From Beyond the Grave (me only), Island of Terror (very good), Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein (a classic, of course), and Dead Man's Eyes (dumb, but fun). the last two starred Beebo's favorite actor, Lon Chaney Jr.

On Thursday, the computer started making loud sounds (Processor fan) and I thought I was going to have to get it fixed, but then it quieted down again. But I didn't really touch it for two days. It's disturbing to find out how much you get used to having a computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments