Friday, January 22

Fast Food (regional edition)

Beebo's post about McDonald's ('s?) new breakfast sandwich started me thinking--what kind of fast food do I still like? In general, I've been over it for many, many years, but a few items still get my mouth watering: Arby's roast beef sandwiches, Ivar's fish and chips, the Dick's Deluxe with fresh-cut fries, and this little item:The mighty (tasty) Chick-fil-a sandwich! I can never really get my hands on one of these, since I live in Seattle, and their restaurants are pretty sparse in this part of the country. However, I'm going deep into the heart of CFA country in March, so I plan on having a few of these babies while I have the chance (and when I'm not eating barbecue).

3 comments:

  1. MMMMMMMMMMMMM!! So true, those things are gooooood.

    And don't forget the fish taco at Taco Del Mar. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about that place near Green Lake? That was good. What was it called? Like on Stone Way and 50th, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kidd Valley? It was pretty good too, but not my personal favorite...I liked the fries at Dick's better. But we never go to the Dick's on Broadway anymore, even though it's a few blocks from our apartment.

    ReplyDelete

Comments