Monday, April 12

Louie and Michael, the repetitive racers

On this season of The Amazing Race, there are very few contestants that I actually like. Other than 'The Cowboys', my feelings range from indifference to active dislike--which is fine, because I don't care as much about who wins. Two contestants who have been working their way over from neutrality to hostility for me are Michael and Louie, the police detectives from Providence, R.I. In addition to their less-jovial-than-advertised personalities, I have found Michael's limited repertoire of catchphrases extremely grating. Here's a summary:

Louie, as you can see, is not the big talker of the duo. You could play a drinking game based upon waiting for one of Michael's little phrases--as Beebo pointed out, it's like waiting for the expressions 'fairy tale', 'princess' and 'falling in love' on The Bachelor.

1 comment:

  1. Less-jovial-than-advertised...so true!! They are so much less charming than they THINK they are.

    ReplyDelete

Comments